The hybrid winter season of trainings and connecting through competition virtually is a safe way for our teams to keep the Special Olympics Colorado spirit alive!
Get Involved - Start Playing!
Follow the steps below to get involved in our first ever Basketball All Star Skills Challenge!
- Get your basketballs ready!
- Access training videos by clicking here!
- Sign up for virtual practices and tune in starting February 2 by clicking here.
- Compete – submit your scores from the virtual practices via the entry form by March 12 by clicking here.
Visit this link to view how to set up, score and complete skills.
- Upload pictures and videos of you practicing by clicking here! Your photo or video might just be featured in our upcoming Champions Highlight Show!
Basketball Challenge Timeline
Teams practice and train to hone their skills for connecting through competition. Scores will be taken from trainings.
Compete in the Basketball All Star Skills Challenge with your team in person!
Teams may request an “Awards Kit” to run an Intersquad Scrimmage. We encourage coaches to run competitions at their own practices while following our COVID-19 guidelines.
Special Olympics CO program staff are a great resource to help run these. Please reach out to your Regional Manager with questions or to schedule someone to come to your Intersquad Scrimmage (based on staff availability).
You may submit an official entry form for your team to be entered into the 2021 Winter Season! Entries are DUE to Susan Foege, Director of Competition (email@example.com) no later than Wednesday, March 12 for you to be entered, divisioned and awarded with medals announced on Saturday, March 27.