The Coronavirus global pandemic warrants our close attention, vigilance and careful response.
In matters relating to COVID-19, we are following recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Special Olympics International to best ensure the health and safety of all in our community.
Fall Season Updates
Although in person competitions have been modified due to COVID-19, its spirit lives on through our athletes, Unified Partners, coaches and volunteers.
Please join us for a Hybrid Fall Season culminating with the 2020 Virtual State Fall Classic! Our hybrid season allows our teams to practice as long as they complete and follow all of our COVID-19 protocols and guidelines.
Please continue to check the Calendar for details and continued updates.
- Wash your hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds (especially after using restroom, sneezing, coughing, etc.)
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact (3-6 ft.) with others
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow instead of hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Do not share food or drink with others
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Stay home if an illness is present
- Mask/Face Covering Wearing Guide
- Click here for an infographic on how to wear your face mask