The Coronavirus global pandemic warrants our close attention, vigilance and careful response.
In matters relating to COVID-19, we are following recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Special Olympics International to best ensure the health and safety of all in our community.
Competitions & Events
All trainings, competitions & events have been cancelled or postponed through June 30. Please continue to check the Calendar for details and continued updates.
- Camp Shriver Event Postponed
- Camp Shriver has been postponed from June 15-18 to August 7-10. Please contact Rick Brady with any questions!
- Wash your hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds (especially after using restroom, sneezing, coughing, etc.)
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact (3-6 ft.) with others
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow instead of hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Do not share food or drink with others
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Stay home if an illness is present
Stay tuned to SOCO’s Resource Hub for regular updates, information and ideas.