- This event has passed.
Intro Week – Strong Minds Retreat
November 1, 2020 - November 7, 2020
Check out the schedule below for the first week of the Strong Minds Virtual Retreat!
Don’t forget to share your progress in our Facebook Group, and tag us on social media with the handles below!
Introduction Week Schedule
- 10:00 AM – Strong Minds Virtual Retreat introduction – Click here to watch the video!
- 2:00 PM – Wellness Retreat VS Wellness Challenge: We will discuss how this wellness retreat is different than the wellness challenges that have taken place earlier this year! Click here to watch the video.
- 5:00 PM – How to use your wellness kit – Click here to watch the video!
- 10:00 AM – Learning corner: How to use your journal. Click here to watch the video!
- 2:00 PM, Interactive via Zoom – Activity: Journal prompt – What went well?
- 5:00 PM – Recording of live journal session will be added to this YouTube playlist!
- 7:00 PM – Bingo with the Youth Activation Committee (YAC) via Zoom
- 10:00 AM – Learning corner: Sleep tips
Click here to view a handout with sleep tips!
- 2:00 PM, Interactive via Zoom – Activity: About mindfulness
- 5:00 PM – Journal prompt: Reflect on your nightly routine. Is it the same everyday? Is there something you could add or change to increase your sleep quality?
- 10:00 AM – Learning corner: Goal setting and goal attainment
- 2:00 PM – Activity: Goal setting
Click here to view goal setting worksheets for this activity!
- 5:00 PM – Journal prompt: Reflect on the goals you have set for yourself
- 10:00 AM – Stress and the body: What is stress, what are stressors and what are triggers?
Click here to view handouts on Stress and the Body!
- 2:00 PM, Interactive via Zoom – Activity: Meditation for stress relief with the Good Elephant
- 5:00 PM – Stress ball activity and journal prompt: After using your stress ball, how do you feel? How do you normally relieve stress?