- This event has passed.
Young Athletes and Unified Juniors Coach and Volunteer Interest Meeting
December 14, 2017 @ 6:30 am - 8:30 pm
Starting in 2018, Special Olympics Colorado is planning to extend our reach to children and youth ages 2-15 by providing more community based events and youth team opportunities in multiple areas across Colorado.
Our focus will be on three different levels and ages including:
1. Young Athletes Gross Motor Skills Development (Ages 2-4)
2. Unified Juniors-Non Competitive Team Intro (Ages 5-12)
3. Competitive Youth Sports (Ages 8-15)
Join us a our Volunteer Interest Meeting on Thursday, December 14 from 6:30pm to 8:30 at the Special Olympics Colorado office at 384 Inverness Parkway, Suite 100.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED IN A VARIETY OF ROLES INCLUDING:
- Local Young Athlete and Youth Program/Transition Coordinators
- Head Coaches/Assistant Coaches
- Regional/State Events Coordinators
- Fundraisers -Task Force Members and More!
Volunteers will be provided comprehensive training on working with the younger athletes as well as activity playbooks, job descriptions and other tools and resources based on the volunteer role.
If you are interested in volunteering for these upcoming Young Athletes and Youth Sports opportunities please join us for this important informational meeting. To RSVP for this meeting please email Mandi DeWitt at email@example.com or call 720-359-3117.