Update: The FirstBank Golf Tournament is sold out! For information on other events you can attend, please visit SpecialOlympicsCO.org/events.
In conjunction with The Pinery Country Club, the 36th Annual FirstBank Golf Tournament for Special Olympics Colorado on Monday, August 24 will be modified to ensure a fun and safe event for all participants and staff.
- Date: Monday, August 24, 2020
- Location: Pinery Country Club, 6900 N. Pinery Pkwy., Parker, CO 80134
- Tee times will be offered
- Single person carts available. Two person carts offered to participants who live in the same home. Walking is also a popular option.
- Silent Auction – will be offered online in advance of the Tournament with mobile bidding. Items can be picked up at check-in day of the event. Certificates and gift cards can be mailed.
- Breakfast – Pre-packaged grab n’ go breakfast available outdoors
- Lunch – Pre-packaged gourmet lunch available outdoors
- Awards – winners will be announced in a post-event email on Tuesday, August 25th and awards will be shipped.
- For the health and safety of event participants as well as Special Olympics CO staff and athletes in attendance, all participants must wear a mask.
- Event Contact: Alexandra Vander Pol | firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.359.3101
2020 Golf Tournament Committee
Gordon Banks, President of Marketing, FirstBank
Denise Barton, Vice President, FirstBank
Matthew Doyle, Special Olympics Colorado Board Member, President of Valuation Services, FirstBank
Neal Massie, Business Rental Sales Manager, Enterprise Holdings
Caleb Oleson, Banking Officer, FirstBank
Adam Snyder, Executive Vice President of Retail Strategy, FirstBank
Marc Steron, Managing Partner, Shanahan’s Steakhouse