Chillin' at Home
This year, it’s not important how you participate in the Polar Plunge, it’s important that you participate. If The Great Outdoors isn’t for you, make your own adventure by chillin’ at home. The rules are simple: Stay home, get cold, be safe and don’t forget to snap a selfie or record a vid!
You can complete your at-home Plunge whenever and however you like! Creativity is key.
Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Toss a bucket of ice water on yourself while doing your favorite TikTok dance
- Take a chilly dip into a bathtub full of ice
- Take a kiddie pool Plunge in your backyard
- Visit a local cryo-chamber for a real deep, therapeutic Plunge
- Swimsuit snow angels
- Winter water balloon fight
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Participants are encouraged to do the at-home Plunge with members of their household to maximize safety. If you do choose to participate with people from outside your household, we ask you to follow state and local COVID safety protocols that include wearing masks and social distancing!