The rules are simple: Stay home, get cold, be safe and don’t forget to snap a selfie or record a video!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
– Toss a bucket of ice water on yourself while doing your favorite TikTok dance
– Take a chilly dip into a bathtub full of ice
– Take a kiddie pool plunge in your backyard
– Visit a local cryo-chamber for a real deep, therapeutic plunge
– Make snow angels in swimsuits
– Have a balloon fight outside in the snow
*SPECIAL INCENTIVE FOR VIRTUAL PLUNGERS ONLY*
The top three virtual plunge fundraisers will have their plunge photo or video highlighted on Denver7 news at the end of Polar Plunge season (late April-early May)! Thank you to our friends at Denver7 for this amazing incentive! Virtual Plungers brrrrrrring it on!