2023 Youth Summit
Location: Denver Broncos Training Facility
Address: 13655 E Broncos Pkwy., Centennial, CO 80112
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The 2023 Youth Summit Series is geared toward 6 -12 grade students focusing on inclusive youth leadership within their school community. This Youth Summit will focus on giving students the tools to empower youth leaders in their school communities. We recommend student leaders register as unified pairs (students with and without ID) to get the most from this series.
Teachers and administrators are also encouraged to attend to learn more about supporting inclusive programs within their school communities.
9:00 -10:00 am: Check-In
10:00 – 10:30 am: Welcome
10:30 – 11:30 am: Session 1
11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Lunch
12:30 – 1:30 pm: Session 2
1:30 – 2:00 pm: Closing & Group Photo
2:00 pm: Departure
– This event is FREE to attend
– Lunch will be provided (free of charge) to all attendees
– We recommend bringing leaders of your unified club or your unified teams
– We recommend bringing 6-12 students per school. Remember, this opportunity is for the students of your Unified Clubs/Unified teams
– If assistance with transportation is needed, please contact Rick Brady @ RBrady@specialolympicsco.org
This event is planned, organized, and implemented by the Special Olympics Colorado State Youth Activation Committee. YAC members provide leadership to Special Olympics Colorado and Unified Champion Schools by participating in Special Olympics events, providing advice and counsel on strategies to reach other youth, engaging in and promoting Special Olympics activities in their home environments, communicating and networking via web connectivity with other youth around the country, and reviewing UCS materials for innovation and viability. YAC members serve a one-year term beginning in the fall of each school year and ending the following spring.
To register, please complete the registration form below on or before Friday, October 6.