MAKE A GIFT, CHANGE A LIFE!
EVERY DAY WE EMPOWER ATHLETES TO SHATTER STEREOTYPES AND EXCEED THEIR PERSONAL BESTS ON THE PLAYING FIELD AND IN LIFE.
BUT FOR EVERY SPECIAL OLYMPICS CHAMPION, THERE IS ANOTHER WHO IS WAITING FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN.
PLEASE DONATE AND HELP US GET ONE MORE ATHLETE ONTO THE PLAYING FIELD.
ATTEND AN EVENT
Attending events is another great way to support Special Olympics Colorado and provide much needed financial assistance. Click on the button below to browse our events calendar and see what we have coming up!
- Gold Medal Monthly Giving Society
- Leadership Society ($1,000+ Annual Gift)
- Founders Society
YOUR GIFT IN ACTION…
- $5,000: One new Unified School, to become an inclusive and welcoming place for ALL students.
- $2,400: One Regional Bowling Tournament for 240 athletes giving them the chance to achieve.
- $1,880: Brings Young Athletes to one preschool so kids can develop critical gross motor and social skills.
- $527: A swim meet for 155 athletes, just like the athletes that Coach of the Year, Randy Hass, coaches.
- $286: Provides health screenings that can detect serious health concerns and save lives for 26 individuals.
- $93: Funds the 8 week Healthy LEAP Program for three students, improving their overall health and fitness.
- $60: Gives the gift of joy by covering the cost for one athlete to participate for one season.
WAYS TO GIVE
Including Special Olympics Colorado in your estate planning is a simple, effective way to carry on your legacy of support of our efforts to provide the best possible sports training and competitions for individuals with intellectual disabilities. Click here to learn more.
Workplace giving lets you spread out your donation over an entire year, allowing you to be more generous without ever writing a check.
Host Your Own Fundraiser
You would like to set up your own fundraiser for Special Olympics Colorado? Thank you! Contact DonorRelations@SpecialOlympicsCO.org or 720.359.3100 for more details.
The quickest way to double your gift! If your company participates in a matching gift program, simply include the company form with your donation to maximize the impact of your contribution. If your company does not currently have a matching gift program, encourage your Human Resources Director to consider adding this offering for the next year!